Building a Wireless Remote Monitoring and Management System for China’s Leading Electrical Appliance Manufacturer
Market: Factory automation Industrial
Application: Wireless remote monitoring management
Location: Guangdong, China
As the leading electrical appliance manufacturer in China and employer of approximately 100,000 people across 200 countries, this customer is a major exporter of lighting products, water appliances, vacuum cleaners, washing machines, small kitchen appliances, large cooking appliances, and refrigeration appliances. Demonstrating their understanding of the dynamics of product development, manufacturing processes, and logistics, the management at this company possesses an acute awareness of how much industrial IoT means to the company’s success.
Challenges and Requirements
The procdure is outlined as follows:
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
- Link any serial device to an IEEE 802.11b/g/n network
- Supports IEEE 802.11n MIMO 2T2R
- WLAN transmission rate up to 300 Mbps
- Supports secure access with WEP, WPA/WPA2-Personal, WPA/WPA2- Enterprise
- Provides COM port redirection, TCP, UDP, and pair connection modes
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps and any baud rate
- Provides a Web-based configuration and Windows utility
- Link any serial device to an
IEEE 802.11b/g/n network
- Support 802.11n MIMO 2T2R
- WLAN transmision rate up to 300 Mbps
- Supports secure access with WEP,
- Provides COM port redirection, TCP, UDP,
and pair connection modes
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps,
and any baud rate setting
- Provides Web-based configuration
and Windows utility
- Allows a max. of 5 hosts to access one serial port
- Supports 32-bit/64-bit Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7,
Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows CE 5.0, and Linux
- Allows a max. of 4 hosts to be
accessed as TCP client mode
More to Read
By collecting production line operation status and machine condition data in its Taoyuan campus, NYP can enhance its overall equipment effectiveness and shorten its time to market.
By implementing Advantech solution, managers can migrate seamlessly from traditional to future network infrastructure with minimum downtime and maximum flexibility.
These devices can be deployed in both flood monitoring areas and control rooms to achieve flood forecasting and early disaster.
Advantech’s Wzzard LRPv Node and SmartSwarm 243 Gateway can facilitate minimizing irrigation water wastage by utilizing LoRa technology to build an efficient, cost-saving system.
The LoRa solution can facilitate improving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by utilizing LoRa technology to build a reliable system for monitoring the condition of machines.
Advantech Fieldbus gateways bring seamless conversion between individual industrial protocols and allow the connection of devices with different protocols for diagnosis, analysis, and management.