68-pin SCSI DIN-rail Wiring Board
- 16-single-ended or 8 differential AI inputs, programmable
- On-bard CJC circuit for direct thermocouple measurement
- Reserved space for signal-conditioning circuit such as PCLD-8811
- Industrial-grade screw-clamp terminal blocks for heavy-duty and reliable
- DIN-rail mounting case for easy mounting
- Supports PCI-1710U/UL/HGU, PCI-1711U/UL, PCI-1716/L, PCI-1741U,
The PCLD-8810I is designed to match multifunction cards with 68-pin SCSI-II connectors, such as the PCI-1710/1710L/1710HG/1710HGL/1711/1711L/1716/1716L/1741U/1742U
cards. PCLD-8810E is designed to match multifunction cards with 68-pin SCSI-II connectors, such as the PCIE-1810/1816/1816H cards. This screw-terminal board also includes cold junction sensing circuitry that allows direct measurements from thermocouple transducers. Together with software compensation and linearization, every thermocouple type
can be accommodated.
Due to its special PCB layout, you can install the PCLD-8811 to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits. The PCLD-8811 is an 8-order low-pass filter that can be programmable by jumper.