4U CompactPCI With 2 Peripheral Slots
- 4U CompactPCI supports 2 or 7 peripheral slots
- High performance or low power consumption CPU selectable
- Lockable power on/off switch prevents inadvertent access
- 40dB Ultra low system noise for working environments
- Easy-accessible cooling fan and air filter for system maintenance
- Robust design, Anti-Vibration up to 2G with SSD
The MIC-3106 and 3111 are Advantech's latest IPC’s and the first to use the CompactPCI standard. CompactPCI is an open standard that gives users the flexibility to add the components that they need. The small footprint of MIC-3106 and 3111 makes it the smallest CPCI system available and offers either 2 or 7 expansion slots to give users the flexibility to build the system they require. For improved access and configuration, the MIC-3106 and 3111 are front accessible and the highly reliable nature of CompactPCI makes it the perfect choice for industrial applications. The three available models in the MIC-3106 and 3111 offer a choice of either high power or low power CPUs and therefore a range of prices to suit the requirements of specific companies.