4-Axis Stepping and Servo Motor Control Universal PCI Card with I/O Extension
- Encoder input is 10 MHz for 4xAB mode, 2.5 MHz for CW/CCW mode
- Pulse output up to 1 Mpps and the output type can be switched to differential or single-end by jumper setting
- Supports 2 axis Linear interpolation
- Supports 3 axis Linear interpolation
- Supports 2 axis Arc interpolation
- Supports T/S-curve
- Supports speed override
- Hardware emergency input
- Watchdog timer
- Supports programmable acceleration/deceleration rate
- Programmable interrupt
- RDY dedicated input channels & SVON/ERC dedicated output channels are switchable for general input and output purposes
- Supports extra 16 isolated DI / 16 isolated DO via wiring board
The PCI-1245L/45LIO are 4-axis universal PCI cards (supporting both 3.3 V and 5 V signal slots) stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card designed for entry-level applications which need to control JOG, point to point, continuous move and interpolation motion such as 2-axis linear, 3-axis linear (PCI-1245LIO) and 2-axis arc move (PCI-1245LIO). The PCI-1245LIO also provide extra 16 DI and 16 DO via terminal board, MTB-3956LIO.
In addition, all Advantech motion controllers use the “Common Motion API” architecture which is a unified user programming interface and graphical utility. This architecture saves application maintenance and upgrades. Programmers can benefit from integrating any Advantech SoftMotion controller without changing large amounts of the application code. User-friendly examples decrease programming load, helping users complete configuration and diagnosis easily.