EtherNet/IP Communication Coupler
- Get ODVA (Open DeviceNet Vendors Association ) authorized conformance certification
- Support Ethernet/IP protocol which can be connected with Ethernet/IP master
- Dynamic configuration allows users to configure different channels with different type and range in one module
- Two RJ-45 ports with the same IP address for building daisy chains, saving IP address used and installation cost
- Able to connect to APAX digital I/O modules (max. 768 points) or analog I/O modules (max.192 points)
- Easily create L5K I/O configuration file by utility and leverage it within application software
The APAX-5072 is a high-density Ethernet/IP remote I/O solution that allows any PC, controller, or HMI device that supports Ethernet/IP protocol to easily and cost-effectively add remote I/O functionality to access data and perform read and write actions. By leveraging the Advantech APAX product line features such as, high density I/O, flexibility, scalability, and hot swap functionality, users can build remote I/O systems to fulfill PLC or control application needs.