8-ch Thermocouple Input USB Module with 8-ch Isolated Digital Input
- Supports USB 2.0
- Supports voltage, current, and thermocouple inputs
- 8 thermocouple input channels
- 2,500 VDC isolation
- Supports 4 ~ 20 mA current input
- Detachable screw terminal on modules
- 8-ch isolated DI and 8-ch isolated DO
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- One lockable USB cable for secure connection included
The USB-4700 series consists of true plug & play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get the data. It’s easy and efficient. USB-4718 offers 8 thermocouple inputs with 16-bit resolution, up to 0.1% input range accuracy. Portable design makes the USB-4718 suitable for the field research. Also the input channels can be set separately make it possible handling multiple types of sensor with only one USB-4718 module.
Reliable and rugged enough for industrial applications, yet inexpensive enough for home projects, the USB-4718 is the perfect way to add measurement and control capability to any USB capable computer. The USB-4700 series is fully plug and play and easy to use. It obtains all required power from the USB port, so no external power connection is ever required.