GPIB USB Module
- Supports USB 2.0
- Convenient portable design
- Complete IEEE 488.1 & 488.2 compatibility
- Full driver, library, and example support, including; Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, Visual Basic .NET®, Delphi®, and LabView
- Provides powerful and easy-to-use configuration utility
- No GPIB cable required for instrument connection
- Plug & Play installation and configuration
USB-4671 is a high-performance USB Module with a GPIB interface. The module is fully compatible with IEEE 488.1 and 488.2 standards with USB 2.0 bus specification. With two driver control modes: controller mode and slave mode; USB-4671 can perform basic the IEEE 488 talker, listener and controller functions required by IEEE 488.2. You can also connect up to 15 GPIB instruments. Therefore, USB-4671 is especially suitable for instrument measurements and control.
Furthermore, USB-4671 also offers powerful testing features and a configuration utility that allows users to easily access and control instruments. USB-4671 offers a comprehensive supplementary controller driver database and provides standard IEEE-488 commands to help users develop applications. Users can use an interactive GPIB window interface to control devices directly without any need of programming.