40 kS/s, 12-bit, 16-ch ISA Multifunction Card
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs
- 12-bit A/D converter, with up to 100 kHz sampling rate
- Programmable gain
- Automatic channel/gain scanning
- Onboard FIFO memory (1024 samples, PCL-818HD/HG only)
- One 12-bit analog output channel
- 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs
- Onboard programmable counter
The PCL-818L series was designed for entry-level models to the PCL-818 series. The cards have been designed with the cost-sensitive customer in mind, but still offers the same functions as the rest of the series, except that they have a 40 kHz sampling rate and only accepts bipolar inputs. They are fully software and connector compatible with the PCL-818HD and PCL-818HG. This lets you upgrade your applications to these higher performance cards without hardware or software changes.
The PCL-818LS bundle consists of the PCL-818L card, the PCLD-8115 wiring terminal board and a DB37 cable assembly. The PCLD-8115 accommodates onboard passive signal conditioning components (resistors and capacitors), allowing you to easily implement a low-pass filter, a voltage attenuator or a 4 ~ 20 mA voltage converter.