Intel® Core™ i7 Control Cabinet PC w/ 2 x GbE, 2 x mPCIe, HDMI/VGA
- 3rd Generation Intel® Quad Core Processors, up to 2.1 GHz with 8GB DDR3L Memory
- 2 x GbE, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-422/485 (pin header), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI
- 1 x PCIex4, 3 x mPCIe (2 x full, 1 x half), 1 x mSATA slot
- Space-saving Compact with Fanless Design
- Thumb screw to easy maintenance
- Hot-Swappable HDD/SSD support for RAID 0/1
- High protection IP67 certification
- Convenient "Place & Click"
- Easily exchangeable RTC battery
- Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology
- 3G/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi Communication by iDoor Technology
- Supports MRAM by iDoor Technology
- Chassis Grounding Protection
- LAN Redundancy (Teaming)
Advantech’s UNO-3483G Control Cabinet PC is configured with high-performance Intel Core i7 processors and QM77 PCH, which supports two displays, four USB ports, two mPCIe sockets, and up to three expansion slots. It also includes iDoor technology which supports automation feature extensions such as industry Fieldbus communication, Wi-Fi/3G, Digital I/O. The UNO-3483G has a compact heat sink with integrated seals mounted on the outside of the cabinet through a corresponding cutout, has a placing-and-click feature considers users' activities and then simplifies the installation procedure for space-saving and high protection using IP67 certification. The high performing UNO-3483G model offers user the maximum flexibility when selecting the control cabinet and remains independent of the number and form of control buttons and switches on the front panel.