6U CompactPCI® Rear Transition Board for MIC-3396
- External rear-panel interface connector for the MIC-3396 CPU board
- Supports SATA Gen III, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, GbE, PS/2, COM and DVI, interface
- 2x SATA pin headers
- 2x RJ45 GbE and 2x PICMG 2.16 LAN ports on the rear panel
- 1x digital and 1x analogue DVI ports on the rear panel
- 1x UHM connector to support USB 3.0 and SATA Gen III signal
The RIO-3316 is the first Rear Transition Module (RTM) supporting PCIe connectivity to the main CPCI board enabling significant value-added features and extensions to next generation CPCI blades such as MIC-3396.
The RIO-3316 supports: one PS/2 port, one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232/485/422 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two PICMG 2.16 LAN ports, one digital and one integrated (digital/analogue) DVI port on the rear panel.
One UHM connector on J3 provides PCIe bus and allows supporting USB 3.0 and SATA Gen III (6 Gb/s).