Development board for RISC RTX2.0 Module
- Supports RTX2.0 CPU Module Board
- 3 display outputs. VGA, HDMI, 24-bit LVDS
- 1 SATA/SATA-DOM, 1 RJ-45, 1 USB 2.0/3.0, 2 CAN bus, 4 UART, 10 GPIO
- 2 PCIe slots
- 2 MIPI interfaces for camera module
- Onboard eMMC Flash 4 GB, SD card, SIM card slot
- Supports HD Audio codec
ROM-DB3900 is an evaluation carrier board designed for the Advantech RTX2.0 module. It is compatible with the RTX2.0 module ROM-3420 and has a rich I/O interface for evaluation and development. It supports wide range operating temperature, 3 power input interfaces and also supports two MIPI connectors for a camera module. ROM-DB3900 is an ideal development board for ruggedized applications, such as industrial control, automation control and HDMI systems.
ROM-DB3900 is released along with RISC RTX2.0 carrier board design documents: Carrier Board Design Guide, Layout, Schematic Checklist, and also the reference board schematics are ready for you to start your own carrier board design. With ROM-DB3900, you can easily learn the power of Advantech's RISC RTX2.0 module.